Wednesday, February 18, 2009

14 down, 8 to go

Hola everyone! Or shall I say konnichiha! I've made it to Tokyo. I’ve got a 3 hour lay-over until my flight to Singapore so I thought I’d check in. The 14 hour flight over wasn't too bad. I slept most of the way. Thank goodness for business class seats! I sat next to a nice man that was probably the most cultured person I’ve ever met. Every city I mentioned that I enjoyed visiting, he said he had lived there at some period in his life... I mean, Singapore, China, London, New York, you name it. He also gave me some contacts in Singapore. Anyway, I killed some time on my lay-over and took a couple pics. enjoy.

Um hi, which one is the flight to Singapore??


Checking out the shops. I didn't have any yen, but it was fun to look :)

1 comment:

Missy Bailey said...

LOL!!! I hope you were able to get someone to translate the flight board so you could get to your gate! :) Love, love, love hearing about your adventures!! Keep the stories and pictures coming! LOVE YOU GOBS!!! Mom