Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Travelpro


Today is the day! I am leaving on a jetplane... don't know when I'll be back again... I've got a one-way ticket to London leaving this evening! I've got my UK visa, I've said my see-you-laters (in the form of around a dozen going away parties/dinners/drinks), my bags our packed, my blog is back in action, I am ready. It only took 12 vacuum packed space bags, 3 suitcases, 2 XXXL duffel bags, 1 backpack, 300 lbs of luggage, and plenty of blood, sweat, and tears to get here, but ya know what, it was worth it.

I am now putting my Travelpro suitcases to the ultimate test... I have stuffed and overstuffed them with everything American I can't live without. Now please please please make it to London fully intact... in need of some fairy dust from the airline gods!

See ya on the other side of the pond :)

1 comment:

Travelpro said...

How did the bags do?